Art Journal - Video Flip Through 1

Happy New Year, my dear friends!  I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and that you are rarin' to go again in 2014 with lots of arty projects.

I have been lax in posting to my blog the last couple of months because of other commitments but I am back now and will do my best to share what I'm up to on a regular basis.  I so appreciate you checking in from time to time to see what I'm doing.

I decided to share my first ever video that I made a few months ago.  It's pretty rough but I decided I would share it anyway.  Part of being an artist is learning new things and working through the learning curve to improve your craft.  My video recording certainly needs some work but because I am asked so often to share more of what I do and how I do it, I figured even in this amateurish state, you might enjoy the video.

In this video I do a quick flip through of one of my art journals and talk a bit about the pages and how they came to be.  I can't tell you how many people have said, "Wow, I'd love to take a walk through your art journals one day."  Well, be careful what you wish for.  Ha, ha!

See you again soon, my dear friends!

Joanna




7 comments:

Fibreartist said...

I enjoyed your video and felt like I got to know you a bit. I am taking a class with Joanne right now-draw your awesome year. I love her classes and what I learn!

Joanna Grant Art said...

Thank you so very much! Glad you enjoyed it! Cheers, Joanna

Jackie said...

I LOVE your video flip through. It was so informative and such a treat to put a voice with your words. Thank you so much for sharing with us. Jackie

LaNell said...

Wonderful flip through! Fun to see your beautiful art work from Joanne's classes again. Love how you combine various techniques and media together. Look forward to seein future videos. Happy New Year!

Quiltmomof6 said...

Thanks for sharing. it was nice to hear some insight into your pages

Sharon said...

Joanna, I just had my morning cup of tea annd feel like I had a cuppa with one of my fav friends! So glad to see your art journal and hear your insights...loved it! You always inspire me! More please!

Sharon said...

Joanna, I just had my morning cup of tea annd feel like I had a cuppa with one of my fav friends! So glad to see your art journal and hear your insights...loved it! You always inspire me! More please!