We Want Some Old Stuff - Part 4

Carrying on with the request to see some of my art from days long gone by, I thought I would post some images from when I was really on an altered tag art tear.  I just LOVED making art on shipping tags.  It was a fun way to have a quick does of art satisfaction when I didn't have much time to create.  And I was so very fortunate to have an audience for my work and was able to sell them to scrapbookers and art journalists to use as feature pieces in their work.

I still love making tag art and I really should schedule some time in to do some more!  I hope you enjoy looking at these little treasures!











2 comments:

Coleen said...

These are just lovely, Joanna. I like your style. Pinned some to my Pinterest so maybe it will bring you some business.

Coleen, an American in Ukraine

Coleen said...

These are just lovely, Joanna. I like your style. Pinned some to my Pinterest so maybe it will bring you some business.

Coleen, an American in Ukraine