Happy New Year ! "Live Every Day"

I wish all of you the very best for 2012.  It is a bright, beautiful new year, filled with possibilities.  May all you wishes and dreams come true.

Hopefully, I can be more vigilant about posting to this blog on a regular basis.  Daily life always seems to have other plans for me, but I will do my best.

Today, I am offering a little mixed media piece with a heartfelt message to "Live Every Day."  So appropriate, I thought, as we start a brand new year fresh with opportunity and hope.

This piece is 8" X 8" by about .5 inches thick.  It was created on a gallery wrapped canvas.  The base was a reclaimed piece of fabric, that I painted and collaged over.  I love the bright colors and the inspirational message it carries.  (Watermark does not appear on the original.)

No comments: