Zetti Art Magnet Gift Sets in My Artfire Studio



I recently posted these three little magnet sets in my ArtFire Studio. I had so much fun making them.

I can't believe after all these years of recycling stuff into new treasures, that I still get so much enjoyment and such a sense of accomplishment from keeping even the littlest bit of "stuff" out of our landfills and turning it into something special that others will enjoy.

When I look at what other artists are doing, it's always easy to see what their "style" or "schtick" is. They know what they are good at and they stick to it and are successful with it.

With my overly-criticial eye I look at my art and can't do that and then it's easy to fall into the trap of thinking there's something wrong with me or my art.

And then I come to my senses and realize that my "style" or "schtick" is not so much the look of the finished piece but what it was made of. Recycled materials is my "schtick." Duh!

And that "style" or "schtick" is unique and special in its own way.

So there, egoic mind. I don't have to listen to you and your judgments of me and my art. Nyah, nyah, beat you this time. ;-)

No comments: